- We have nothing but good things to say about 45th Parallel Communications! Jennifer and her team are creative, well-connected, hard-working, and passionate about the books and authors they promote. They get results!Brian LamArsenal Pulp Press
- When we asked for recommendations for a publicist, a trusted marketing friend said, ‘Try Jennifer, she’s bringing great energy and fresh ideas to her approach.’ I took my friend’s advice and don’t regret it for a minute. Jennifer started work on a project for us and immersed herself in it fully, making us feel like we were her only clients, when I knew we weren’t. Her enthusiasm, energy and great connections have all benefited us and our projects. And, she’s just such a pleasure to work with, producing media attention that has really helped sell our books.Judy BrunsekOwlkids Books
- Look up Jennifer Abel Kovitz ... hustling for writers and doing a damn good job of it.Roxane Gayhttp://roxanegay.tumblr.com/
- Jennifer is a spectacular publicist. I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with her and 45th Parallel on multiple titles since I joined Arsenal in 2011. I am consistently impressed by her talent, knowledge, skill, professionalism and drive. She is innovative, committed, and always on the lookout for new opportunities to support books, literature, and writers.Cynara GeisslerArsenal Pulp Press
- 45th Parallel delivers top-notch publicity and promotion. They have brought us more national and regional media coverage than we ever had before. They understand the industry, including the economic pressures of being a small press, and they figure out innovative ways to turn the media spotlight on our books and authors. Tremendous value!Bruce RutledgeChin Music Press
- I realize that months before my 30th birthday is no time for this grumble, but dang, y'all, being an adult is tough work sometimes!
- Humble reminder. RG @dominicnahr: Two days worth of books sent to our office. Spot any titles you're… http://t.co/i47qKHe7Ed
- Also, @BlackBalloonPub, why haven't we bonded over my obsession with Jurassic Park before now?!?!
- It's official: I'll be be repping @MarcAbrahams' Aug 2014 THIS IS IMPROBABLE, TOO from @OneworldNews. Time to LAUGH and then THINK!