- Look up Jennifer Abel Kovitz ... hustling for writers and doing a damn good job of it.Roxane Gayhttp://roxanegay.tumblr.com/
- We have nothing but good things to say about 45th Parallel Communications! Jennifer and her team are creative, well-connected, hard-working, and passionate about the books and authors they promote. They get results!Brian LamArsenal Pulp Press
- Jennifer is a spectacular publicist. I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with her and 45th Parallel on multiple titles since I joined Arsenal in 2011. I am consistently impressed by her talent, knowledge, skill, professionalism and drive. She is innovative, committed, and always on the lookout for new opportunities to support books, literature, and writers.Cynara GeisslerArsenal Pulp Press
- When we asked for recommendations for a publicist, a trusted marketing friend said, ‘Try Jennifer, she’s bringing great energy and fresh ideas to her approach.’ I took my friend’s advice and don’t regret it for a minute. Jennifer started work on a project for us and immersed herself in it fully, making us feel like we were her only clients, when I knew we weren’t. Her enthusiasm, energy and great connections have all benefited us and our projects. And, she’s just such a pleasure to work with, producing media attention that has really helped sell our books.Judy BrunsekOwlkids Books
- 45th Parallel delivers top-notch publicity and promotion. They have brought us more national and regional media coverage than we ever had before. They understand the industry, including the economic pressures of being a small press, and they figure out innovative ways to turn the media spotlight on our books and authors. Tremendous value!Bruce RutledgeChin Music Press
- "I basically have a new job every three months where I’m like, 'Uh, am I qualified to do this?'" -Reese Witherspoon http://t.co/DQAH81yyMg
- Ooh this was my close second. RT @BlackBalloonPub: The best book Andy read all summer was DEPT. OF SPECULATION by Jenny Offill. #FridayReads
- .@AndrewWK as a 21st century secular humanist: "A Philosopher for Our Times" http://t.co/BPsm8dD5ra via @flavorwire. Thoughts @iscariot360?
- These are a few of my favorite things: @MorningEdition to Unveil @nationalbook Award Finalists http://t.co/rnTmeg8XoE (via @ShelfAwareness)
- "THIS IS WHY I JUST WANTED TO DO DANCING WITH THE STARS." That, friends, is my new catchphrase. #BachelorInParadise
- .@BuzzPoole @BlackBalloonPub @talkingcovers Check out her black balloons! And way to drop a hashtag, Buzz. I'm impressed.